Realtor® Referral Program
Real Property Management Titan is looking for Tennessee’s most qualified licensed Real Estate Agents to partner with in providing exceptional service to clients through our Agent Referral Program*. Participating agents will receive a $300 Success Fee on each property management door referral resulting in a signed 12 month property management agreement. A $300 Success Fee will also be paid to agents for every qualified tenant referral resulting in a signed 12 month lease agreement for a property we manage.
You also have the peace of mind of our Refer-Back Guarantee. This simply means your name is tied to your referral so you never lose control of your client relationship. We handle their current management needs and when our mutual client is ready to sell, we return the listing to you in excellent condition and ready to market.
It’s as simple as 1,2,3!
Step 1: Send us your referral. Fill out the form on this page to provide us with your client’s contact information.
Step 2: We connect with your referral customer. A member of our team will reach out to explain the management options available for your client or available properties to lease.
Step 3: Collect your Success Fee. Once your client signs a property management contract with us and the property is leased with a qualified tenant, we’ll send you your check! The same goes for once your referred tenant signs a lease agreement, we’ll send you your check!
Your Property Management Solution
Your experience in selling homes combined with our experience in managing homes is a win-win for you and your clients. You benefit by knowing your clients are well-cared for until we return the listing to you. Your clients benefit by using our experience to maximize their return without interrupting their daily life.
Here are 3 ways we can work together:
- INVESTOR RELATIONS – For investors who may pay cash or purchase multiple homes, we’ll help you and your investor save time, earn more money, and avoid costly mistakes. We have the most current data about rental rates and vacancies down to the neighborhood level, so we can help establish what rental rate is appropriate for potential property investment. This is crucial information for establishing potential returns on property investment.
- ACQUISITION – Are you currently managing properties yourself? Is it time to focus on what you do best…selling real estate? If you’re ready to leave the hassles of property management behind, we’ll do it for you. Plus, you still retain the client when they are ready to sell.
- REFFERRALS – If your client decides to rent their home, we’ll manage it and return it to you in market ready condition. We encourage you to remain engaged with your client and will maintain your name in their file so you will be able to list their home when they are ready to sell.
What Your Clients Can Expect
Like you, we’re professionals at what we do. The streamlined system we utilize has been developed by RPM over 30 years to help homeowners and investors avoid costly mistakes, minimize inefficiencies, and maximize rental revenue. Our business is leasing and managing properties. We leave the selling up to you. Together, homeowners get a full-service, first-class solution.
- A Solid Customer Promise – Our courteous and knowledgeable staff will provide a prompt response to your inquiry no later than sundown the day you contacted us. We pledge full transparency of your request, inquiry or issue status while delivering accurate and prompt answers.
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Rigorous Tenant Screening
- Full-Service Leasing
- Routine Inspections
- Online Reporting
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Rent Receipt
- Strict & Compliant Evictions (Responsive, Rapid & Rare)
Our pledge to you and your referral customer is always to maintain their properties while providing them with the best possible support. And if/when they’re ready to sell again, we facilitate a smooth transition back to you to help complete that transaction. Remember, as property management specialists, we focus solely on property management and never take clients away from partnering agents.
Working with us means more time to focus on selling and listing homes. You’re not set up to coordinate repairs and find and screen tenants, but we are! You may have a listing or know a property owner who can’t afford to have a vacant home for very long. Refer them to us and we’ll help them market the property for lease while you market the property for sale.
Should the property sell, the management agreement with Real Property Management will be terminated.
With Real Property Management Titan on your side, you can rest assured that your clients will receive the best property management services available–allowing you to do what you do best—sell more real estate!
We’ll Put It In Writing
Still not convinced? Don’t be afraid to request a written agreement that outlines exactly what our partnership entails. We’re happy to oblige anything that will help foster mutually beneficial relationships with our local real estate professionals.
Call us at 615-538-7711 today and let’s talk about partnering our services in a mutually beneficial way!
*New clients only. Real Estate Agents can earn $300 per unit on rental portfolios up to 4 properties. Please contact us for enhanced Success Fees paid on rental portfolio referrals exceeding 4 units.